Link to this page
Programmable metronome for training speed and precision on any musical instrument. It will guide you during scale exercises and chromatic drills by changing tempo according to clever pre-defined graph. Even better, you can define and save your own ideas. Practice the way which suits you best.
- Built specially for training speed on musical instruments.
- Plays tempo following user-defined 34-column graph.
- Each column plays 1 to 600 clicks.
- Tempo graph can be programmed by drawing a line with mouse.
- You can save 6 custom presets including graph, beats per column and target tempo.
- Practice tempos from 20 to 300 bpm.
- Built-in best-practice tempo graph for optimal learning curve.
- Displays time remaining to the end of the drill.
- Fullscreen mode for distraction free experience.
- Higher and lower pitch first clicks let you know if next tempo slows down or speeds up.