Link to this page
Video LightBox JS
Video LightBox JS is a free wizard program that helps you easily insert video to your website or blog, in a few clicks without writing a single line of code.
All it takes is 3 easy steps: 1.Add Video, 2.Select Template, 3.Publish.
At the first step, you add a video clip, for example cut-n-paste
YouTube url (Facebook, Google Video, Metacafe, Vimeo, MySpace) or drag & drop local flv, mp4, 3gp video files, then select the template for video and video thumbnail appearance and, at the final step, publish the result to a local drive or directly to the Internet via a built-in FTP client.
Video LightBox lets you:
* Feature videos from popular online services on your website in a classy, unique way.
* Publish videos on your website with no programming knowledge.
* Choose from an array of included gallery themes to match the look and feel of your website.
* Use the integrated FTP client to publish your video easily.
Video LightBox generates a nice image thumbnail for your clip. On
click, this thumbnail expands into a stylish overlay window containing
couple of clicks to get the your video added to the Web!
Who Needs Video LightBox?
You do if you've ever:
* Had videos on your website, but had issues with placement, size, or appearance.
* Wanted an easy, intuitive wizard interface to be able to add and change videos on your website at will.
* Used other video programs that required you to save a file and boot into a separate FTP client to upload it.