Link to this page
Learn or improve the sight reading of the notes, in any notations, on the Banjo fretboard, using the app just a few minutes each day.
The app has 2 modes:
1. Notes Explorer
2. Notes Trainer
The Note Explorer lets you find the music notes on mandolin in interactive way!
When you point to a note on a virtual page, FreeBanjoNotes will show you where this note is on an mandolin and the other way around, if you click banjo fretboard, you will see the corresponding note and hear the sound it makes.
The Note Trainer asks for the notes showing you the frets and offers the full statistics to show where you are making mistakes, so you can measure progress in sight reading and see when you've exceeded your personal best.
Here are the additional features of the App:
1. Intuitive and easy-to understand interface;
2. Full banjo notes range with authentic sounds;
3. Built-in note sign ages: standard (A, B, C) as well as solfeggio (do, re, mi).
4. Treble clef and bass clef modes including flats and sharps;
5. Sound for every note being played;
6. The possibility to tune your banjo using the string sounds on the note explorer page;
7. Displaying of the total time of training;
We are certain you will find FreeBanjoNotes very useful!